Recommended update for pam_mount
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for pam_mount SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (0d29633ccb4cb71400a1e612a091f32c)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- fix umount encrypted homedirectories [#237793]
- disable debug
- increase MAX_PAR to be able to read longer keys
- add patch to kill all remaining user processes before unmounting crypted partition pam_mount-0.18-umount-home-dir.dif [needed for Feature #253]
- use UID of specified user for owner change of mount point (pam_mount-chownuid-fix.diff)
- submitting package from the 10.2 branch to sle10-sp (fate #253)
- Update to 0.18
- fixes memory corruptions, zero termination, segfaults
- A crash on x86_64 has been fixed. pam_mount now changes to the root directory before attempting to (un)mount
- Update to version 0.16 bugfix release
rpm -Fvh pam_mount.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.