SUSE Studio 8327
This document (5172594) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
patches this patch supersedes
patches that supersede this patch
Moderate: Recommended update for SUSE Studio (8327)
Bugs: 714202, 778843, 824309, 825307, 829651, 832624, 834997, 835195, 835623, 837237, 839665
Applies to:Package(s): susestudio susestudio-bundled-packages susestudio-common susestudio-debuginfo susestudio-debugsource susestudio-runner susestudio-sid susestudio-testsuite susestudio-ui-server
SUSE Studio Extension for System z 1.3
Every user should update.
This update provides SUSE Studio 1.3.5, including many improvements and bug fixes. The changes in detail are:
- #829651: "repository and template setup failed" during installation
- #824309: when removing or reinstalling AddOn, sudoers file might get corrupted
- #778843: create server.cert files (x86 and s390)
- #835195: apache is not restarted after deinstallation of susestudio-runner
- #714202: s390x runner - add firewall rule for runner
- #835623: /usr/lib64/apache2/mod_passenger.so is not owned by any package
- #834997: empty file downloads from Testdrive's Modified Files of s390 runner
- #825307: can't remove conflicting package through the warning baloon
- #832624: missing SP1 WebYaST repos from SMT server blocks adding of SLE 11 SP1 templates
- #837237: unban does not work Selected Software list
- #839665: s390 deployed appliance does not get updates from SLMS.
This update is provided as a set of RPM packages that can easily be installed onto a running system by using the YaST online update module. Please install the update.
|susestudio-common-1.3.5-0.17.1.s390x.rpm||11.8 MB (12454987)||2013-10-29 11:56:51|
|susestudio-runner-1.3.5-0.17.1.s390x.rpm||27.1 MB (28501319)||2013-10-29 11:57:14|
|susestudio-ui-server-1.3.5-0.17.1.s390x.rpm||62.9 MB (66053259)||2013-10-29 11:58:06|
source packagesDownload the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.
Novell is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SUSE is a registered trademark of SUSE Linux AG, a Novell business. *All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2007 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved.