This document (5156784) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
patches this patch supersedes
patches that supersede this patch
|Product||Status||Next Superceded By||Last Superceded By|
|LibreOffice 3.6||Obsolete||LibreOffice 3.6-15||LibreOffice 3.6-15|
LibreOffice 3.6-10 fixes customer reported issues that were present in LibreOffice 3.6 release.
LibreOffice 3.6-10 fixes customer reported issues that were present in LibreOffice 3.6 release. For details see the changelog. This MSP is a binary patch that can be installed over the base (LibreOffice 3.6-4) or over any other earlier PTF patch.
- bnc#753462: Drawing text with font size 0 causes artifacts.
- bnc#801152: Scan all columns to determine the first data row.
- bnc#437516: Hide minimum password info in the password dialog.
- Bnc#792778: oox: implement import of v:line inside v:group
- bnc#492440: Sort autofilter popup items correctly.
- bnc#615357: Recompile cells with #NAME! for English function name option.
- fdo#59426: Don't try to repair package during flat detection phase.
- bnc#782833: (PPT) Fix font size at end of para.
- bnc#590020: Sort data points stably.
- bnc#798271: Don't delete the PropertyMapEntry instance prematurely.
- use ole obj preview image
- bnc#777788: Set the default path of exporting dialog to the same as the path of the opened document to be exported.
- bnc#793999: PPTX Export - background image fit to slide.
- bnc#794350: [PPTX] Flip gradient fill as well.
- bnc#791985: Automatically rotate chart labels (if overlapping).
- bnc#793408: fix cell border line properties
- bnc#758138: make presentation spanning all screens work
- bnc#791706: Support multiple selection in page fields.
- bnc#791731: preserve cell formatting of datapilot area (
- bnc#791952: Better placement of 3D pie chart data labels.
- bnc#791952: Setting properties for all data labels.
- bnc#791952: Use "center" label placement for "Best fit" in pie charts.
- bnc#792048: squash error accessing object ( for ole property )
- bnc#792528: Import static data series labels from xlsx correctly.
- bnc#792528: Play it safe for non-Excel documents.
- bnc#792778: DOCX import: parse group shapes in oox only
- bnc#793262: DOCX: import w:tcMar inside w:tc
- bnc#793262: fix DOCX import of last empty header/footer para char props
- bnc#793401, fdo#53175: Don't load the default values of the styles in writerfilter
- bnc#793422: .dot files sometimes rejected by writer
- bnc#793998: sw: add TabOverMargin compat mode
- bnc#797967: use only Bitmap scaling and fixes to scaling
- fdo#47466: FORMATTING: Autoformat empty rows causes app to crash
- fdo#49587: apparent loop in style hierarchy
- fdo#51638: In "unopkg gui" dispose component context from DeInitVCL
- fdo#52182: Fixed click in frames located in header/footer
- fdo#52240: added [hr-HR] date acceptance patterns D/M/Y;D/M
- fdo#52240: added [no-NO] date acceptance patterns D.M;D/M/Y;D/M;D/M Y
- fdo#52640: fix right-aligned tabstops
- fdo#54473: fdo#57133 fix RTF import of character styles
- fdo#55289: fix crash in SwXShape::setPropertyValue:
- fdo#56549: crash in format->autocorrect->apply and edit changes
- fdo#57497: Remove group table data when all group dimensions are gone.
- fdo#57532: restrict page sanity check to non-storage chunks
- fdo#57611: do not crash when setting too small size
- fdo#57668: additional date formats using '/' separator
- fdo#57780: sw: lcl_ArrangeLowers: register drawing ...
- fdo#58142: fix frame selection in SwPageFrm::GetCrsrOfst:
- fdo#58237: import hyperlinks for shapes in xlsx documents
- Added Change picture menu item to graphic shape popup
- Avoid activating window pane when launching popup window.
- Fix sometimes data corruption with xlsx import ( with scenario sheets )
- Handle properly anchor transition at page->at paragraph->as character
- Implemented EmfPlusRecordTypeFillPie record
- Import shadow effect properties for shapes in docx.
- TextContext::onCharacters: missing rtl:: prefix
- not released
|LibreOffice-3.6-10.msp||8.5 MB (8986624)||2013-02-07 13:26:19|
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.
Novell is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SUSE is a registered trademark of SUSE Linux AG, a Novell business. *All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2007 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved.