August 2012 iPrint Server Scheduled Maintenance for OES2SP3 8243
This document (5149591) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
patches this patch supersedes
patches that supersede this patch
August 2012 iPrint Server Scheduled Maintenance for OES2SP3 (8243)
Bugs: 519064, 541401, 604464, 634029, 643737, 644446, 680368, 688308, 688985, 695935, 700266, 710243, 721135, 723807, 727605, 734330, 734879, 739331, 739333, 740495, 741225, 742282, 743820, 744196, 744274, 744459, 744471, 749396, 749740, 749802, 751590, 752499, 752989, 754909, 754927, 755430, 755881, 756447, 759845, 760671, 761296, 762067, 763411, 767591, 768989, 770160, 770166, 770623, 774590
Applies to:Package(s): novell-iprint-client novell-iprint-server novell-welcomepage
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 SP3 for x86
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 SP3 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
August 2012 iPrint Server Scheduled Maintenance for OES2SP3
August 2012 iPrint Server Scheduled Maintenance for OES2SP3
- 519064: Tray icon option "Find/Install printer" launches firefox with blank page, though URI is set in configuration file.
- 541401: MAC X-client GUI gets opened in background. (Random issue)
- 604464: MAC iprint client upgrade does not update firefox add-on window.
- 634029: nipp-s.exe is not silent
- 643737: Location field is empty on Mac iPrint Client 5.0
- 644446: Noticed 2 iprintlgn.exe running at the same time.
- 680368: iprntcmd -U help does not clearly say the command usage syntax
- 688308: Win7 bidi with no access to PM server results in hang
- 688985: "iprntcfg.exe" provides only few options.
- 695935: OES11\_LOC:build0234:ALL: Untranslated string "none" in Novell iPrint Client
- 700266: Firefox 4 and above does not give any message for the printer installation which completes within 45 seconds
- 710243: icapture should be disabled on the tray icon for x64.
- 721135: Cilentless iCM : Need to validate invalid PSM IP entered while using iprntcmd and tray icon
- 723807: NIPPLPTE.exe crashes when try to print to a icapture port which has a secure printer captured.
- 727605: ZDI-CAN-1345: Novell iPrint Client nipplib.dll GetDriverSettings realm Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- 734330: Windows XP will randomly not boot after installing the iprint client 5.74.
- 734879: Installing SSL printer from OES11 to Mac 10.7 Lion fails
- 739331: ZDI-CAN-1458: Novell iPrint Client ActiveX GetPrinterURLList2 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- 739333: ZDI-CAN-1466: Novell iPrint nipplib.dll > client-file-name Parsing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- 740495: Firefox 9 does not give any message for the completion if installation takes more than 45 secs, causing problem for printers with large size drivers like HPUPD
- 741225: Not able to create printer driver profile using IE 9 64 bit on Win 7 64 And IE9 32 bit on Win 7 32.
- 742282: driver upload using win7 client gives patch missing message even though it is installed
- 743820: Printer Driver Profile with Ricoh MP6001PCL6 driver won't retain changes
- 744196: OES11SP1\_LOC:All:Corrupted strings in iCapture tab of Novell iPrint Client
- 744274: OES11SP1\_LOC:DE,CS,NL:Truncated "Novell Technical Support" link in "iCapture" tab of iPrint Windows client
- 744459: OES11SP1\_LOC:JA,CS,PL:Overlap in "iCapture" tab of iPrint Windows client
- 744471: OES11SP1\_LOC:CS,CA,RU,DE,zh\_CN,zh\_TW:Extra space in "iCapture" tab of "Novell iPrint Client - Settings" dialog
- 749396: nipp-s install crashes
- 749740: Script to bump windows client version.
- 749802: clientless iCM feature not working for dsfw user
- 751590: When a Color printer is installed, all printers on the workstation go to a paused state
- 752499: ZDI-CAN-1533: Novell iPrint Client op-client-interface-version Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- 752989: Iprint Server rejects IPP v2.x requests from Mac 10.8 platform
- 754909: OES11SP1\_LOC:RU,CS,PL,HU,CA,DE:Duplicated hotkey in right click list of iPrint icon in sys tray
- 754927: OES11SP1\_LOC:IT,HU:Truncation strings "Printer Selection" in "Novell iPrint Client-Printer Selection" DialogBox.
- 755430: Need to add Mac 10.8 iprint client installer link in ipp page from the mod\_ipp module
- 755881: When installing a printer on Mac, the install window comes up behind the Safari browser window
- 756447: clientless icm settings not gettings implemented with regopenkeyex failure
- 759845: iPrint Client 5.82: Copyright need to be updated
- 760671: After upgrading from 5.04 to 5.06, the iprint x-client still shows 5.04
- 761296: On Mac 10.6, firefox browser picks up the iprint client from MAC directory.
- 762067: Need to add link uniquely in the welcome page for the clients Mac 10.6 & below versions and Mac10.7& above versions
- 763411: Find/Install printers option is not invoking the same URL given in configuration Menu link URL
- 767591: Report Installation error while installing Mac client 5.07 in 10.6 and lower platforms
- 768989: On a Mac 10.8 client ,after installing a printer and trying to print a file using the same gives an error message and does'nt print the file
- 770160: While installing a printer whose printer name has the substring of a previously installed printer then only the printer with long printer name is getting listed in printers tab
- 770166: After a Succesful iprint client installation if logged out and Logged in to the client machine , iprint client listener and iprint client GUI were not launched automatically
- 770623: OES11\_SP1\_LOC:Beta27:ALL:Untranslated "iPrint\_iPrint\_Client\_for\_Mac10x" strings on Welcome page
- 774590: iprntcmd -r command is not running the iprint listener
This update is provided as a set of RPM packages that can easily be installed onto a running system by using your favorite patch mechanism. Please install the update.
|novell-iprint-client-6.3.20120822-0.7.noarch.rpm||168.5 MB (176736699)||2012-08-30 13:21:51|
|novell-welcomepage-2.3.0-0.17.i586.rpm||1.3 MB (1364142)||2012-08-30 13:21:55|
|novell-iprint-server-6.3.20120809-0.7.i586.rpm||1.7 MB (1812063)||2012-08-30 13:21:53|
source packagesDownload the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.
Novell is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SUSE is a registered trademark of SUSE Linux AG, a Novell business. *All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2007 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved.