CIMOM Update for NetWare 6.5 SP6
This document (5004180) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
patches this patch supersedes
|nw65sp6_cimom.zip||NetWare 6.5||Obsolete||Cimom modules for nw65sp6|
patches that supersede this patch
|Product||Status||Next Superceded By||Last Superceded By|
|NetWare 6.5 SP6||Obsolete||NW65SP6_CIMOM3||NW65SP6_CIMOM4|
Updated Cimom modules for NetWare 6.5 SP6.
Updated CIMOM modules to address a couple issues found after NetWare 6.5 SP6 and NW65SP6_CIMOM.ZIP patch.
NetWare 6.5 SP6
Follow these steps to install/unzip the cimom.zip package
1. Unzip the file NW65SP6_CIMOM2.ZIP, it contains readme file, license agreement, and cimom.zip
2. Shut down the owcimomd by typing "UNLOAD OWCIMOMD".
3. Copy the cimom.zip file to the root of the Netware server (sys:\).
4. Unzip the cimom.zip file by typing at console "UNZIP -o CIMOM.ZIP".
The cimom files will be placed in the correct directories when the file is unzipped.
5. Start OWCIMOMD by executing the following NCF file "OPENWBEM.NCF".
Install older package on top
Known Problems and Limitations:
Technical Support Information:
- Fixed session cache in NetWare authenticator
- Store path context and identity with NSS file handles. This fixed a connection leak on NetWare seen with BCC customers.
Previous fixes made in NW65SP65_CIMOM.ZIP patch.
- Memory leak
- Patch to the NSS_AdminSession
- Patch to the SMS_Session
Compressed File Name: NW65SP6_CIMOM2.zip
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.
Novell is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SUSE is a registered trademark of SUSE Linux AG, a Novell business. *All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2007 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved.